Thursday 9 October 2008

Some of my completed work

I stitched this for my mum when I was 7 months pregnant, I stayed up all night the day before mothers day to get it finished so I could rush it to the framers.
This one is also hanging in my mums house. I like to think of it as myself and my 2 sisters, she loved it, it was also the very first cross stitch I did 11 years ago.
I stitched this for a First past the Post competition and won, I received some lovely goodies.
And this one I did for Ty-Hafan, you can really see the detail in the flesh.

2 comments:

The Chef said...

Hi Gemma, I think the frame with the three little girls was a great idea, it has a nice touch. I bet if I made my mum something like that she would burst into tears!

Gemma said...

Thank you for your lovely comments, that is still one of my favourite pieces to date and my mum still has it up on her living room wall :) Gemma x